Flyzoo for WordPress
If already joined Flyzoo, or want to add another website to your existing account,
skip to the Get the Flyzoo Application ID from Flyzoo Dashboard
Get the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory
Download the Plugin for WordPress Now!
Sign Up and get your Flyzoo Application ID
1) Click on Sign up
and create your account.
2) Enter your website address, customization options, and click "CONTINUE >" to generate the Flyzoo Application ID
3) Copy the generated Flyzoo Application ID
4) Go to your WordPress administration panel and paste the Flyzoo Application ID
as shown below:
At this point, Flyzoo is installed on your website but you still can't perform any administrative task (see the next step).
5) Verify script installation
After installing the script on your website, click "VERIFY" to complete the installation process and get administrative privileges.
If the validation process is successful, you will get the following message:
WELL DONE! Flyzoo is installed, ad you are set as ADMINISTATOR for the website.
Now you can log into the Dashboard
welcome messages, features and colors, create chatrooms and more!
Get the Flyzoo Application ID from the Dashboard
If you joined Flyzoo previously using an e-mail address, you can already use the Dashboard (http://dashboard.flyzoo.co)
to get the Flyzoo Application ID
for your WordPress website.
If you joined Flyzoo using FACEBOOK, you need to create another account (using an e-mail address).
1) Login into the Dashboard
2) Click on the "ADD WEBSITE" button
3) Choose a plan, enter your website and customization options, then click on "CONTINUE"
4) The Dashboard will redirect you to the "SETUP Section", here you can get the Flyzoo Application ID
Follow the steps described on the "Get the Flyzoo Application ID from Flyzoo.co" above. (Dashboard's graphic is slightly different but the process is the same!)