If you already joined Flyzoo, or want to add another website to your existing account,
skip to the Get the script from Flyzoo Dashboard
Get the script from Flyzoo.co
1) Click on Sign up
and create your account.
2) Enter your website address, customization options, and click "CONTINUE >" to generate the script.
3) Copy the generated code
4) Use your favorite HTML editor to paste the script into your website's HTML code.
Save and reload the page,
you should see the Flyzoo Dock standing at the right bottom of your website.
Flyzoo is installed, ad you are set as Administrator for the website.
Now you can log into the Dashboard
welcome messages, features and colors, create chatrooms and more!
Get the script from Flyzoo Dashboard
If you joined Flyzoo previously using an e-mail address, you can already use the Dashboard (http://dashboard.flyzoo.co)
to get the script for your website.
If you joined Flyzoo using FACEBOOK, you need to create another account (using an e-mail address).
1) Login into the Dashboard
2) Click on the "ADD WEBSITE" button
3) Choose a plan, enter your website and customization options, then click on "CONTINUE"
4) The Dashboard will redirect you to the "SETUP Section", here you can get the script (or Flyzoo Application ID for WordPress).
Follow the steps described on the "Get the script from Flyzoo.co" above.
Get the API Secret Key
Check this page to implement the API integration with your site: Flyzoo Chat API Integration